Please drive SLOWLY and SAFELY through construction zones.
Be patient. Pay attention to flaggers and traffic signs.
Do not drive around road striping trucks while they are painting. If you see cones covering the center lines or edge lines on the road, those lines have recently been painted and are still wet. Do not drive over them.
All of these highway and bridge projects are necessary. We are trying to complete them as quickly, and with as little impact to the traffic, as possible. We very much appreciate your patience and understanding.
Telephone our Headquarters Office, (518) 765-2055, for more details regarding any of the below projects, or for information regarding projects scheduled for construction in the future.
2014 Roadwork Improvement Projects
If you do not use alternate routes, please drive safely, reduce speed,
and watch out for workers in the construction work zone.
- Recycling and / or paving of 20 miles of County roadways.
- Replacement of the Pictuay Road Bridge over Coeymans Creek in the Town of Coeymans.
- Replacement of the Tan Hollow Bridge over Hannacrois Creek in the Town of Westerlo.
- Replacement of the Grant Hill Road Bridge over the Normans Kill in the Town of Guilderland.
- CR 154 (Osborne Rd.) rehab project in the Town of Colonie.
- Three culvert replacements
Telephone our Headquarters Office, (518) 765-2055, for more details regarding any of the above.